Bryan Goes to the Mentawai's

Monday, October 02, 2006

Forgive me visitors...

For I have sinned...it has been a week since my last blog entry and I feel that I have lost my path...I ask for your forgiveness... ROTFL!!! (Thanks to The Wrab for the inspiration on that one...)

Well, it has been a week since I posted but with good...nay...GREAT reason. I was in Seattle most all of last week for my sister's wedding which was wonderful; one of the most beautiful things I've seen. So, if you're reading Gin or Ben, congratulations and know that I'm always here for you!!

Anyway, we're down to 11 days. Anticipation is setting in moreso than it has already and now I'm starting to take inventory and figure out what I will be taking and leaving behind and running through the list of things to do before I go.

I surfed REALLY slow and small San O this morning and had a good time but thought more about the warmer water, cleaner, larger, faster waves and the absence of a large nuclear reactor in the distance. The last few sessions I've been a bit sick and rewarded myself with some sessions on fishes/bonzers to reward myself for surfing a thruster for every day the last week or so to get in shape. I'll be going back to a thruster diet tomorrow to try and work off some pounds packed on last week in Seattle and to get comfortable with the shape...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home