Bryan Goes to the Mentawai's

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Wow, jet lag sucks

I finally made it back to HB yesterday around 2:30PM; I guess we had the daylight savings thing, which was a real surprise. I slept for about 1/2 hour on the 12.5 hour flight which was delayed like an hour (Cathay Pacific has some serious on-time issues) so we arrived at about 11:30AM. After grabbing my mail on the way home I made it home and unpacked my boards, checked to make sure my place was still fine and I was still feeling fine; not really tired or fatigued, at all. I checked some emails and then felt a little tired so I decided to take a quick nap at like 3:30. Yeah, quick nap alright. I woke up at 3:30AM, wide awake and could not get back to bed; a nice 12 hour nap. So, we'll try again today to stay up late and get back into Pacific time...

I wrote a bunch of stuff on the plane ride over and will post those things a little later today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home